We recently shared that over the course of the last 12 months, home prices have appreciated by 7.0%. Over the same amount of time, interest rates have remained historically low which has
Roswell And Its Historic Attractions
The following are some of the places that you can go to in Roswell;
- The Roswell Town Square - Over 400 Roswell mill workers were held here, overnight, when they were all charged with treason.
- The Bulloch Hall, Barrington Hall, and Smith Plantation - Also known as the "Historic homes of Roswell." Learn more about the African American Slaves in Roswell's history.
- Slave Dwelling at the Smith Plantation Home - This is believed to be the oldest structure on site, where the slaves dwell before the Plantation Home's construction.
- The Roswell Mill and the Old Mill Park - This one has been known to be the largest mill building built in 1853, burned and reconstructed several times in history.
- and of course, the famous Roswell Ghost Tours - This one is operated, and owned, by paranormal investigators. It would really be exciting to be spooked from time to time, and learn at the same time! Reservations are required, $15 for adults and $10 for kids 12 years and below. You can visit their website for more information about the tour here.
- There's nothing more delightful than getting a Roswell PediCab during your tour. Feel the classiness as you move through the Historic District of Roswell. If your feet is tired from the walks, this is one of the greatest way to finish your historical tour while relaxing.
If you prefer to walk the streets of Roswell and find the historical spots on your own, this page right here might be of great use to you.
There are still lots of other historical places in Roswell that wasn't mentioned here. You can either go to the mentioned historic places and learn about those tourist spots from word-of-mouth, or visit the Visit Roswell GA website for you to find out!
Do you know that there are plenty of houses for sale in Roswell? You might want to take a look at these;
Click here for all the results
Experience with regular home sales, short sales, foreclosures, HUD homes, no down payment program homes, investors who flip homes or buy rentals, commercial properties, land sales, lake front properti....
Latest Blog Posts
So, you’ve been searching for that perfect house to call a ‘home,’ and you finally found it! The price is right, and in such a competitive market, you want to make sure that you make a good