In Realtor.com’s recent article, “Home Buyers’ Top Mortgage Fears: Which One Scares You?” they mention that “46% of potential home buyers fear they won’t qualify for a
The Better Business Bureaus Halloween Safety Tips
The following are some of the tips from the Better Business Bureau for this season;
- Eating sweet treats is a big part of the fun on Halloween. If you’re trick-or-treating, health and safety experts say you should remember these tips:
- Don’t eat candy until it has been inspected at home.
- Trick-or-treaters should eat a snack before heading out, so they won’t be tempted to nibble on treats that haven’t been inspected.
- Tell children not to accept—or eat—anything that isn’t commercially wrapped.
- Parents of very young children should remove any choking hazards such as gum, peanuts, hard candies, or small toys.
- Inspect commercially wrapped treats for signs of tampering, such as an unusual appearance or discoloration, tiny pinholes, or tears in wrappers. Throw away anything that looks suspicious.
Warn your kids, too! The following are the things that you must make sure your kids know before you let them go outside for trick-or-treating;
- Avoid trick-or-treating alone.
- Walk in groups or with a trusted adult.
- Hold a flashlight while trick-or-treating to help you see and others see you.
- Look both ways before crossing the street. Use established crosswalks wherever possible.
- Only walk on sidewalks or on the far edge of the road facing traffic to stay safe.
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats. Avoid eating homemade treats unless you know the cook well.
- Enter homes only if you’re with a trusted adult. Otherwise, stay outside.
Click here for all the results
Experience with regular home sales, short sales, foreclosures, HUD homes, no down payment program homes, investors who flip homes or buy rentals, commercial properties, land sales, lake front properti....
Latest Blog Posts
We often discuss the difference in family wealth between homeowner households and renter households. Much of that difference is the result of the equity buildup that homeowners
Many real estate economists have called on new home builders to ramp up production to help relieve the shortage of inventory of homes for sale throughout the United States. The added inventory would